LOVE

LOVE
LOVE

Thursday, February 7, 2013

Congrats Sayang!!!

 05 February 2013

Recognition, fame and accomplishment are the three things that I've always assumed to be synonymous with your character. And this CONFIRMATION has proved me right.

I belief that you are going to have a super successful career. I hope I can do everything it takes to be a supporting partner.


Congratulations sweetheart.

 -- - - - - - -- - - - - - -- - - - -- - - - - - -- - - -------- - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - -
 Nota dari hati... :)

Your friends say you are the best buddy they have ever had. Your colleagues look up to you and respect you. You boss can't do anything without having you around. I, your future wife, love for the real man inside you – the perfect fiancee who is caring, loyal, giving, strong, understanding and sometimes too hot to handle :P

Congratulations darling!!!

You I love


1 comment:

maeery jacguire said...

wow..u really praise me....i thank you for all but,i am just merely an average guy who trying his best to be the best. and i am truly bless and grateful i am accompany someone very special like to be by my side...